Here at Shepherd's, we make every effort to carry the products you need. Whatever we don't have in-stock, we will be more than happy to special order for you wherever possible.
If any item fails to please, please note the following return and exchange policies:
Store Stocked Item Returns:
We will gladly accept any regularly stocked store merchandise for refund, or exchange, within 30 days of purchase. Simply return the product to us in its original condition and with all original packaging, accompanied by the original bill of sale. If you do not have the original receipt, a store exchange only will apply.
Special Order Item Returns:
We will gladly order special items with the payment of a deposit (required at time of order).
There are No Returns on Special Orders and/or Non-Stock items for any reason.
No Return Items:
We cannot and do not accept items for Return and/or Exchange under the following circumstances.
- More than 30 days after the Sale.
- On "Special Order" item(s).
- On Personal Care items such as Shavers and Massagers, etc.
- Toilet Seats where packaging has been opened.
- Drain Augers or any other item that has been used around human or
- Clearance items or transactions marked "Final Sale."
- Any bulk material(s) - including, but not limited to,
chain, cables and cord, pipe, wire or carpeting - that have been cut.
- Lumber and/or building materials that have been cut,
damaged by the elements, previously installed, or as a
as a batch are mostly malformed (i.e. warped) beyond
an average mix of materials from a standard batch.
Any Returns in this regard solely at Manager's discretion.
- Paint or Stain that has been tinted, coloured or somehow
- Damages not attributable to a Manufacturer Defect or
other condition to which a Manufacturer's Warranty
would normally apply.
- Items damaged, soiled or rendered unfit for re-sale
1) uses or applications for which they were not designed or intended,
2) damaged or destroyed under any conditions or in uses, whether accidentally or intentionally, through neglect, negligence, acts of nature, in-transport, or other events that are not considered "normal use,"
3) having been modified for any reason outside reasonable and prescribed methods for installation and/or use as per the Manufacturer's instructions.
- Christmas items and decorations after December 24th.